This excursion will include the following:
• A vehicle will take us to where all the horses are kept. You can leave some of your belongings inside the cab of the locked truck if you need to.
• Once we are on horseback we will ride out into the country traveling by local farms to a small general store in the middle of the countryside.
• There you will try some fresh picked local fruits.
• View locally grown coffee and Coconut bread made the old fashioned way.
• From there you will backtrack a little and make various river crossings like a cowboy in the old western movies. If the conditions permit you will even ride down the middle of the river for a mile or so.
• The end of the ride will end us at El Valle beach for photos and some beach riding. There we will have a typical Dominican buffet on the beach while you enjoy the fresh air with the sand between your toes.
• There is no snorkeling to speak of at this beach and swimming is prohibited at the El Valle beach.
This tour is not available for wheelchair guests and not recommended for those with mobility concerns, recent back or neck injuries, people with heart problems or pregnant women. Flat shoes with a non-slip sole and closed toes are recommended or a hiking sandal – no flip flops. Light, comfortable clothing, cap, sunglasses and sun screen are recommended. Weight limit for horseback ride is 250 pounds.
You will have all that you can drink: Local Various soft drinks and water.
The sign at the dock for this excursion will be green with “Tour Samana With Terry” logo on it.